Whatever skills you have to offer, we need your help.
Volunteering changes lives and every little bit makes a difference.
The Canadian Liver Foundation is fortunate to count on the support from caring individuals who make a big difference in the lives of Canadians affected by liver disease through their generous contributions of time, skill and commitment. Please join us!
Every year, our events and patient support programs draw together people from communities across Canada and it is thanks to our volunteers’ invaluable support that our events and patient support programs have grown year after year. We encourage our volunteers to do as much as they feel comfortable doing. Some people volunteer once a year, while others volunteer several times a week.
Volunteers can participate in a variety of ways, in all areas of the Canadian Liver Foundation including:
- becoming a member of the National Board of Directors
- serving as an executive of Chapter Boards
- helping to plan and execute special events
- becoming involved with the Living with Liver Disease program
- performing various office duties
- and so much more!